Microsoft Office 2013 for Business (Voucher Included)
Website Short Description
With this comprehensive, performance-based certification preparation online program, you can build and validate your business computer skills using Microsoft Office 2013 software. You'll cover basic through advanced topics. Upon completion, you'll be prepared to earn your certification and gain an important edge in today's competitive job market.
If you wish to be effective and efficient at work, this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
• Step-by-step video demonstrations
• Companion eBook with detailed instructions
• Sample documents and images
• Practice, Quizzes and Skill Tests
Elizabeth Ann Nofs is the designer, developer, and instructor of the Comma Mama Guides. She developed a successful method for teaching visually that is based on observation, orientation and notation. The books that Elizabeth wrote for this course meet the Microsoft Vendor of Approved course ware. As the instructor for this program, Elizabeth is available to provide guidance and motivation for learners throughout the duration of this program. As an expert mentor, she will provide answers to learner questions, monitor learner's program progression, and review lesson and program quiz/test results.
This program can only be taken on a PC. It is not compatible with a Mac. It is compatible with Windows 7 and later operating systems and IE 7 and later browsers. You need a high-speed Internet connection and an e-mail account. You should also have Microsoft Office 2013 already installed: Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
All materials for this program are available online.
The following textbooks are available to download throughout the lessons:
• Beginning Guide to Microsoft® Word 2013
• Intermediate Guide to Microsoft® Word 2013
• Advanced Guide to Microsoft® Word 2013
• Beginning Guide to Microsoft® Excel 2013
• Intermediate Guide to Microsoft® Excel 2013
• Advanced Guide to Microsoft® Excel 2013
• Beginning Guide to Microsoft® PowerPoint 2013
• Advanced Guide to Microsoft® PowerPoint 2013
- Certification included
- Training Plan URL