Certified Ophthalmic Assistant
Website Short Description
Ophthalmic Assistants play a vital role in eye care. They perform ophthalmic procedures under the direction or supervision of a physician. An ophthalmic allied health professional assists the ophthalmologist by collecting data, administering tests and treatments, and supervising patients. This program provides all the practical information you need to complete your day-to-day tasks as an Ophthalmic Assistant. You will learn detailed information on paramedical training, ophthalmic technology, and efficient office management. This program also covers the anatomy, physiology, optics, pharmacology, and microbiology of the eye. This program includes training in medical administrative assistant that will give you an edge in the career market. Certification vouchers for the Certified Medical Administrative Assistant certification from NHA and Certified Ophthalmic Assistant certification from JCAHPO are included in this program!
This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interacts with student as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader
- Certification included