Certified Goniometry Specialist
Website Short Description
The National Posture Institute’s Online Certified Goniometry Specialist (CGS) Certificate Program is designed for personal trainers, group exercise instructors (Aerobic/Strength/TRX/Pilates/Yoga etc.), athletic trainers, allied medical professionals (physical therapists/chiropractors) interested in learning a detailed process to assess their clients/patients joint and muscular range of motion (ROM) using a Goniometer. The program will teach you how to analyze and assess an individual utilizing a goniometer as a measuring, evaluation, and assessment tool. Whether you are a fitness/health professional or a college student taking an assessment or kinesiology course; learn how to perform and conduct goniometry assessments.
This program is supported by an Educational Mentor. Our mentors are available to answer questions and provide motivational support.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
- Certification included