Administrative Assistant with Microsoft Office 2016
Website Short Description
This program has two modules:
•Microsoft Office 365 Training Bundle Suite 2016
As an office professional, you only have to do one thing: everything! And there never seems to be enough time to do it all, much less learn how. But if you really want to ramp up your job performance – and add value to your employer – you need to take this Administrative Assistant course. This course offers an almost endless supply of savvy advice, great tips, proven tools, and powerful strategies for dealing with both everyday job responsibilities and requirements.
So whether you’re brushing up your skills, keeping up with new developments in business, increasing your own marketability, or just starting a challenging and rewarding career, this comprehensive course is just the right thing to move your career forward!
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Type quickly and effectively
• Identify the steps to complete general office procedures
• Comprehend the basics of working within Microsoft® Office
• Identify the steps for creating business documents using professional language
• Identify the basic requirements for bookkeeping and accounting in the office
While already feature rich and critical for productivity, Microsoft continues to improve and enhance their software with each new release like the latest Microsoft Office 2016 Suite. Office 2016 has new features and tools to master, and whether you're upgrading from an earlier version or encountering the Office applications for the first time, you'll appreciate this programs user friendly interactive approach.
This course covers:
Microsoft Word 2016
Microsoft Excel 2016
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
Microsoft Outlook 2016
Microsoft Access 2016
NOTE: This course does NOT include the MS Office programs themselves.
This class is supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
- Certification included